1 1/2 cups of flour;
1 tsp. baking powder;
1/2 tsp. soda;
50 g of butter or margarine;
1 cup of sugar;
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract;
1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream;
1 cup of blueberry;
- In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients – flour, baking powder and soda.
- In a separate bowl cream butter , sugar, eggs until light and fluffy.Then add yogurt, vanilla extract and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture at a low speed until is homogeneous.
- Prepare the form. Grease it with oil, lay out the parchment paper on the bottom and oil the parchment. You can use oil-spray.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared form pan, then a piece of blueberry, slices of the peach, the remaining blueberry, sprinkle sugar on top and bake for 40-60 minutes at 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In the middle of the baking process, you can put more peaches on top of the pie.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving.